Powered by Blogger.

A Twosome Place (06/21/2019)

by - June 23, 2019



Coffeeshop: A Twosome Place
Time: 10:52pm
Thoughts: Fears and Actions

A Twosome Place: easiest place to be with God

I'm remembering how God challenged me with the concept of "things that scaring us being what we need to do the most"

Even though I feel like I've taken plenty of action, what am I being called to now, and how am I letting fear interfere?

~ * ~

"This is my request and deepest wish..." - Esther 5:7

~ * ~

Though she could have died, Esther was bold in approaching the king with her request, her deepest wish for the sake of her people...

Am I advocating and dreaming for my people?


"Where fears are grounded, dreams take flight..."

I made a print of this with feathers as the "centre" point...


I found a feather today, so it had me thinking,

What fear will I ground?

What dream will take flight?

Only God knows.

You May Also Like

0 comments