Powered by Blogger.

Starbucks 2019-07-14

by - July 22, 2019



Location: Starbucks
Time: 4:26pm
Thoughts: Deep Waters
.
.
.
My soul longs to be in deep waters

I need to reflect, to sink, to trust, to feel and to pour.

Deep waters are not scary

They are the depths, the hidden places of the heart, the surrounding love and peace that God grants.
They are the serenity and resolve and end that we can never reach without Him.

I wish to sink in deep waters

I want to be securely surrounded in the abyss of His love.

I want to let go and free fall in Your love

I know I won't drown... I'll breathe. 

You give me everlasting life

I float, drift, and sink down into it...

I love You

I will always love You.


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Charis-

    I love it. This was such an intimate read for me.

    -I want to let go and free fall in Your love-

    Psalm 34:4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you loved this<3 Thank you for reading it! It's imagining the deeper moments with God, just the depths to which we can go that make you desire more and want to experience that which goes beyond our present relationship with Him~

      Delete